Founder + Chief Encouragement Officer
Hi there. I am the Founder and Chief Encouragement Officer of I Said Yes! to Success – A Virtual Assistant and Goal Accountability Service and I Said Yes! FL – everyone’s favorite wedding resource.
We (my not so silent partner/husband and I), started I Said Yes! because we have a passion for working with other like-minded small business professionals. We believe that you should do your business your way and we want to support you in that journey. Most importantly, we want to encourage you to achieve your version of success.
As a couple, we’ve been together 27+ years and believe in God – Family – Others. Our favorite past times are spending time with family, watching sports and socializing with our friends. You can often find us in the back yard or on the back porch. Living our #floridalife.
Some of our business beliefs are:
- When we all work together we all win.
- Community over competition.
- Long term business success starts with relationship building.
- Do YOUR business YOUR way
- Set your goals for your version of success. Don’t set your goals to match someone elses version of success.
- Success is attainable and you CAN do it.
I look forward to getting to know you, share our business stories and find ways to help each other find success.